The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by our company.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website
- Transmit other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
via telephone number +34 956 68 49 19
You can present:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- Request for accessible information related to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Complaints and claims about accessible information will be made through email firstname.lastname@example.org and will be received and processed by the management area.</p >